Top Floor Events’ Guest Internet service is strictly for use by guests attending official events.
Guest Internet service is intended for guests only. Restrictions including frequency of use, time connected, time of day as well as amount and rate of data transferred may limit your use.
If you are unable to connect, please verify the following:
- You are accepting the Terms and Conditions by checking the acknowledgement box before connecting.
- You have not exceeded the allotment of time, data or resources available for your connection type.
- Top Floor Events is officially open.
Guest Internet service is not authorized for use by neighboring residential tenants, customers and employees of neighboring businesses or employees of Top Floor Events.
Periodic audits of Internet use and devices used are routinely conducted. If your device has been used to access unauthorized Guest Internet services, your access to our network may be permanently blocked. If your device is permanently blocked, it may also be blocked from connecting to other guest and business networks our provider manages world-wide.
You can inquire if your device has been permanently blocked by sending your written request to:
DYNAMIC PBX CORPORATION
PO BOX 348143
MIAMI, FLORIDA 33234-8143
Your request must include all of the following information:
- Complete MAC address of device in question
- Legible copy of government issued photo I.D. (Passport, Driver’s License, State ID Card)
- Complete name matching ID provided and valid mailing address.
- Your signature and statement authorizing release of information.
Within 60 days of receipt of your request, our provider will confirmation whether your device has been blocked by return mail. Do not send original documents as they can not be returned.